Did you know that as a LIBRAS member you are able to engage in one of several special interest listservs? These listservs bring people together who work at similar schools, in similar libraries and experience some of the same joys and challenges. The listservs can be a great opportunity to bring us all together and improve our libraries with our shared knowledge.
This year we have simplified the number of LIBRAS SIG's (Special Interest Groups) and we have reorganized the corresponding listservs.
Please take a couple of minutes to visit the LIBRAS web site at: http://www.libras.org/listserv.html to sign up for the listserv that most interests you. Because the listservs were outdated, new ones were created. Please resubscribe if you haven't already.
• ArchiveSig-L: Archives SIG List
• CircSig-L: Circulation / ILL SIG List
• EmergTechSig-L: Emerging Technologies SIG List
• RefSig-L: Reference SIG List
• TechSig-L: Technical Services / Serials SIG List