The Benedictine University Library is seeking a Part Time Evening/Weekend Reference Librarian to provide reference assistance to library patrons and supervise library staff and the facility during assigned Saturday, Sunday, and weekday evening hours.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Provide reference assistance to patrons using electronic, print and other library resources.
- Working in collaboration with the reference and instruction librarians, develop and maintain subject-specific guides to resources and strategies beneficial to users, i.e. LibGuides, pathfinders, etc.
- Oversees all library operations when working evening/weekend hours.
- Performs regular or special library work as assigned, such as compiling usage statistics and reports and maintaining the Library FAQ site.
- Implements collection development policy related to the collection in specified subject areas. Selects new reference materials in consultation with other librarians.
For the full job description and to apply, visit: https://benu.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite/1/home/requisition/86?c=benu